- Do you know who is owner of tax money?
- Do you know who is spending the tax money?
- Do you know how tax money has been spent?
- Do you believe that tax money has been spent according to low?
- Do you believe that part of tax money is going to someone’s pocket?
If you have at list one answer “NO”, you should be part of “You have right to know” project. Citizens should know who, when, why, where and how spending their money. If we know that, decision makers will take more care about own conduct.